This is a bit like a weekly ‘to do’ list! These are some of the things I wish to achieve miniature wise in the week ahead, though I am not sure I will get everything done with a planned trip to my folks place! So, in no particular order:
- Khorne Berzerkers. I’ve already base coated them and got them on the right sized bases. Now they need finishing off.
2) Guillliman who is a commission for a friend of mine, and some screamers. I want to try something with different colours on the screamers. Guilliman is already base coated and ready for pin shading and metallics.
3) This Death Jester and the other Eldar guy. They came in a batch of Eldar that was picked up at the Warboot and I think they look interesting, so I will paint them to sell at a later date. Always good to try some different miniatures right?
4) I want to paint this guy to practice on those swords. I believe this is a converted Autarch?
5) This fellow has a banner and is already primed… I’m going to Eldar freehand it and practice gems!
6) And then there is this guy…
I shall be very busy but I am confident I will get at least the first 5 done. The last guy will be an ongoing project as he is rather large. He shall be the reward for painting the others and progress will be slower. I am painting him for myself though, rather than for commission or selling. Either way, it shall be a busy, but fun, week!