I made the observation the other day that I have got a lot quicker at painting miniatures to a good standard. It may be fairly obvious, I am doing so every day after all, but I have never been that quick to make realisations of this kind. So far this week, I have painted and assembled 9 Warcry miniatures and 34 Kill Team miniatures. I have also painted the Death Jester to a very high standard and another Eldar miniature with freehand on as well. That’s 45 miniatures, which in my eyes are pretty reasonable in quality. I understand that I have to be relatively swift, otherwise I am not going to be able to make much money. I would never have been able to complete them so quickly six months ago. I have started painting by colour for each group, which has speeded things up a great deal.
Here is this week’s worth of work:
The two kill teams I have painted before, so maybe that sped things up a little too. I already knew the details and where they were. However, I think the batch painting by colour has also helped as well. It seems a more efficient way of doing things and that can’t hurt.
If anyone is interested in any of these minatures, they are for sale. They can be found on my ebay site, though you can also contact me here, or on any social media, as well.