There are a couple of things I have been up to lately that I want to enthuse about. The first being my adventures in trying to make things with green stuff. I have learned that I am not very good at it, and it is harder that it looks. I have made a feathery chest on a Tzeentch bird, and I have also padded out an augmetic leg.
I learned that mixing greenstuff is better than the liquid stuff, and that water is good to stop it being too sticky. I’m pleased with the results so far and can only keep trying to practice.
I have also started working on an Ahriman diorama idea I have had floating about on my mind for ages. An excuse to patient galaxy stuff and try out water effects:
I will explain more in a different post but wanted to share my work so far! I love painting galaxys!