We managed to find a bit of time to do some more work on the Warhound Titan today. The parts are already clean, so today was spent tidying up the bits, organising them into tubs and putting the feet together. It now has toes that are pinned and ready, cleaned up.
The casting gates are rather large on some parts of the miniature, so I had to break out a razor saw to get through them. I also spent most of the time cleaning mold lines and removing bits of flash. I had to be careful as some of the parts are very small, but I feel that progress has been made today.
Here are some pictures of what we got done:
One thing I learned today: Resin dust sticks to everything and leaves a wierd taste in your mouth. I did not purposefully eat any, fear not but the taste it there all the same!
One thought on “Warhound: Part 2”
That is going to be a beast.