I have a lot going on other than in my Warhammer/hobby life at the moment but that doesn’t mean I have stopped painting. I have managed to paint up some more Necromunda Palantine Enforcers, which I thoroughly enjoyed doing. I liked the ones I did for a commission so decided to get some of my own to paint. I stick to the colour scheme on the box as I really think this is effective. This is how they turned out:
I really liked the fact that these miniatures came with the moulded bases, and the opportunity to use a fairly limited colour palette. The yellow really stands out about the shades of blue and grey and I think they look good. The added bonus was they did not take that long to paint at all!