I had a go at painting Yndrasta recently, and wanted to get her done relatively quickly. As such, most of her was painted using dry brushing. I layer up the colours, starting dark and then working up to the brightest with less and less pressure on the brush. The wings show this the clearest and I feel it worked well.
I also dry brushed the metallic part of her, finally using a detail brush to pick out other details such as the gems and belts. I’m really pleased with how she turned out.
I also added some grasses to the base to make it look a bit swampy. There are some of those details already there, however I added some more to make the effect more dynamic. Here she is: