Between orders, I have managed to get some Assault Intercessors painted, in blue, red and green. Today, I finished the blue ones. Here they are – I’ll talk about what I did with them underneath!
So, these handsome lads were painted initially with the airbrush. It feels like AGES since I did shading with the airbrush, or zenith highlighting or whatever it is the cool kids are calling it these days. I base coated them with dark blue all over. Used a medium blue at 45 degreed and then light blue from the top only using a light blast.
I then picked out the details, did some recess shading and washes and here we are. All ready to be sold and find their new homes soon!