Today’s challenge was to continue with a large miniature that has been neglected for ages. I have a Khorgorath here that has been half base coated for about a year. I had to dust the poor thing off before I started work on it today!
I did make a fair bit of progress though – most of the base coats are now done and I did some work on the face and eyes. It’s nowhere near finished, however I am pleased to actually get some more paint on the miniature.
I have a couple of progress shout outs to make that people have shown me for yesterday’s challenge. Well done to Gallandrox and Mabat for getting to their miniatures finished!!